Business Management for SMEs
Entrepreneurship is being hyped as the means to financial freedom. But have you wondered why very promising businesses fail within the first 5 years of operation? You have a great idea and can calculate the revenue on paper but does that truly occur in reality?
- Encourage graduates of tertiary to venture into business and become employers of labour rather than job seekers.
- Address the entrepreneurship capacity gap be equipping participants with skills to produce bankable business plans after the four-day capacity building programme.
- Deepen financial inclusion by de-risking participants and making them eligible for concessional loans.
- Ensure sustainability of the businesses of the eventual loan beneficiaries
- Business Model (Business Model Canvas)
- Business Strategy and Operations Management
- Running a Successful Business (Vision, Mission & Strategic Goals)
- Effective Sales and Marketing
- Creativity and Innovation
- Human Resources Management
- Legal and Regulatory Issues
- Business Ethics
- Writing a bankable business plan
Duration: 4 days
Date: 15th - 18th Januray; 19th - 22nd February 2018
Course Fee: N150,000
Contact us for more details