Advanced Microsoft Excel for Data Analysis
Microsoft Excel is used extensively for data analysis – it is one of its most powerful features. Beyond Excel’s basic features, there are a range of advanced tools and techniques that can be used to make analysing data quicker, easier and more efficient.
Using powerful methods such as advanced filters, pivot tables, and data consolidation, we will show you how to organise, analyse, and summarise your data in a more effective way, enabling you to get more out of Microsoft Excel.
Is it right for me?
If you’re already an experienced Excel user, confident in creating and editing worksheets and writing basic formulas, this advanced Excel training course will enhance your current skill level.
What will you get out of it?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Work with databases to summarise, analyse and filter information
- Build Pivot Tables for easy data analysis
- Use Excel tools to more effectively manage large spreadsheets
- Create and work with data ranges
- Consolidate data from multiple worksheets and workbooks
What does it cover?
- Named Ranges
- Data Validation
- Excel Functions
- Pivot Tables
- Working with Charts
- Pivot Charts
- Working with Sparklines
- Using conditional Formatting
- Reviewing and Sharing
- Form Controls
- Recording Macros
Duration: 1 day
Dates: 28th October 2017; 11th November; 9th December
Time: 10am daily
Location: Suite 103 MKK Complex,
22 I.T. Igbani Street Jabi (Beside Vinee Gas Plant)
How to enrol
- Kindly make payment online
For enquiries, call: +234 811 041 1980 or +234 818 614 6895