COMPUTER OPERATOR CERTIFICATE
Technology has become a part of our everyday lives, and understanding how to function in environments that require the use of computers and the Internet is more critical now than ever before. So, whether you plan to pursue a career in IT, or simply become more effective with technology, the 4 weeks Computer Operator Certificate is the way to go.
This program ensures that students and employees are prepared to succeed in a technology-based world. Participants have hands-on sessions after every class and can choose to undergo an internship program to gain on-the-job training and workplace experience immediately after completing the program.
Is it right for me?
This program is highly recommended for Youth Corpers, Graduates of Secondary School, University, job seekers or anyone who desires to improve his/her computer skills to stand out from peers during an interview and increase chances of getting employed, perform better at work or for self-employment.
The skills you gain can improve your chances to gain employment as a Computer Operator, Data Entry Officer, Front Desk Officer or Office Assistant. Or you may get promoted to Data Entry Supervisor, Business Centre Manager or Data Entry Specialist.
As someone proficient in the use of computers and its applications, you are better able to get employed in a white collar job. Or if you have available resources, provide employment for others by running your own Cyber Cafe, Business Centre, or Virtual Office as a Freelance.
What will you get out of it?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
• Know how to use a computer for different purposes
• Understand the internet and how to send emails
• learn to type as fast and easy as possible in a fun way
• Graduate with a CV that communicates your value to any organization and learn how to prepare a Cover Letter for job applications
• Have a rare opportunity for internship to put your skills to test as well as learn how to work in a corporate environment.
What does the course cover?
Module 1 – Computer Basics
- Introduction to Computer
- Working with Windows 7 OS
- Working with Windows 8 OS
- Working with Mac OS
- Computer Maintenance
- Effective Email
- Using the Internet
Module 2 – Touch Typing
• Use Typing Software to improve your wpm typing skills
• Type without looking at your keyboard
• Reduce error in typing
Module 3 – Microsoft Office
New Batch Starts: February 5th, 2018
Duration: 4 Weeks
Sessions: Morning: 9am – 11am; 4pm - 6pm
Location: Suite 103 MKK Complex
22 I.T. Igbani Street Jabi (Beside Vinee Gas Plant)
How to enrol
• Kindly make payment online
Call: +234 811 041 1980, +234 818 614 6895 for more details