DATABASE MANAGEMENT FOR SMEs
Learn to leverage business and customer information to drive business success, customer relationship, marketing strategy and increase profit.
Microsoft Access is a powerful, feature-rich and robust database. As a participant, you will learn how to use Microsoft Access software to process your business transactions and make data driven discisions.
Is it right for me?
If you’re a Small Business Owner, School, NGO, Marketing or Sales Personnel, Accountant, Human Resources Personnel, Front Desk Officer, Client relationship Manager/Officer, with over 50 clients, this training is important for you. This Database Management training course will enhance your current skill level in managing your business information at the click of a mouse and boost your confidence in using Microsoft Access for managing your business data.
What will you get out of it?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
• Create your own database with information of your customers, suppliers, sales transactions, employee details, inventory or stock.
• Sort and Analyze information (transactions) and get insights for your business
• Manage your customers through available information for marketing and promotions
• Create relationships between stored records.
• Generate reports to make well-informed business decisions for business growth
What the course cover?
• Introduction to Databases
• Introduction to Objects
• Getting Started in Access
• Managing Databases and Objects
• Working with Tables
• Working with Forms
• Sorting and Filtering Records
• Designing a Query
• Case Study
• More Query Design Options
• Creating Reports
• Advanced Report Options
• Modifying Tables
• Creating Forms
• Formatting Forms
Date: 20th - 21st November 2017
Duration: 2 days
Time: 10am daily
How to enrol
- Kindly make payment online