TRAINING FOR TRAINERS
The training field can change fast, which makes training for trainers crucial. New methodologies. New discoveries about the way adults learn. Changing expectations from trainees—and from your company. Training-for-trainers course give you the practical platform skills and confidence you need to succeed. This powerful seminar puts the latest trends and techniques at your fingertips. Whether you’ve been training for a while or never stepped onto a platform before, this training-for-trainers workshop will show you how to become a facilitator of learning, not just a presenter. You’ll build confidence, engage your audience from the beginning and leave your trainees praising your training abilities.
Why You Should Attend :
- Learn the basics of adult learning theory and instructional design methodology.
- Gain a foundation in conducting a needs assessment, developing learning objectives, and evaluating the impact of your training initiatives.
- Learn and apply effective training techniques for managing participants, engaging a variety of learning styles, creating an effective positive learning environment, and managing classroom challenges.
- Develop engaging training solutions that are learner-centred.
What you get
This Training-for-trainers workshop will prepare instructors to present information effectively, respond to participant questions and lead activities that reinforce learning. We will direct participants to supplementary resources and reference materials. Instructors learn to lead discussions, listen effectively, make accurate observations and help participants to link training to their jobs. They learn to maintain eye contact, maintain a positive attitude, speak in a clear voice, gesture appropriately, and maintain interest and dispel confusion. You get to watch an experienced instructor teach, complete the exercises himself and then practice teaching segments to other participants.
Standards for Professional Learning
- Why Standards
- Standards Overview
- The Role of Standards
- Unpacking the Standards
- Standards in Practice
- Standards in Action
Module 2: Training and Development
- Need for Training and Development
- Various Roles of a Trainer
- Various Learning Styles and their Importance
- Phases of a Training and Development Program
- Criteria for Evaluation of Training
- How to Plan and Organize Training Content
- How to prepare Presentations for Training
- Role of Training Room Configuration in Effective Training
- Roles of Games and Activities in Training
- Ground Rules for Communication in a Training
- How to Handle Different Learners
- Role of Body Language in Training
- Expectations of Learners from Trainers
- Explain the Challenge of Training
- Characteristics of a Good Trainer
What you Get
- Training materials
- Real-life application and understanding
- Certified and Experienced trainers
- Participants will get a Professional Certificate of Training
Duration: 1 day
Date: 22nd November 2017
Fee: N45,000 Deal: 14,000
How to enrol
- Kindly make payment online
Call 0811 041 1980 or 0818 614 6985 for more details.